How is it already April? Time flies when you are having fun? Are you having fun? Are you completely stressed out with a busy life? If you are stressed, or even if you aren’t, these Buffalo Chicken Stuffed Peppers are the perfect way to spice up your dinner this week. Why you ask?
- They are super easy and low maintenance
- They won’t break your bank
- Who doesn’t love buffalo chicken?
As much as I love to cook and bake, I find some days my body just doesn’t want to will itself to move and do even more. These were the perfect meal at our house when I was having one of those days. I was able to multitask between dinner, laundry and all the other good stuff that seems to consume everyone’s lives.
I hope you enjoy these as much as we did.
- 2 Large Chicken Breasts
- 4 Peppers (any color)
- ½ Cup Red Hot
- ¼ Cup Ranch
- 5 Green Onions (sliced)
- 3 Stalks Celery (sliced)
- ½ Cup Blue Cheese
- Place chicken breasts in boiling pot of water. Boil until they are at 160℉.
- While chicken is boiling preheat oven to 400℉.
- Once chicken is done boiling and cooked through place in a large bowl and shred. I recommend using 2 large forks to shred as it seems to work the best.
- Add red hot, ranch and celery to chicken. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Cut off the tops of the 4 peppers. Rinse and fill with chicken mixture.
- Place peppers in a glass pan. Sprinkle with blue cheese and bake for 10-15 minutes until blue cheese is melted and browned to desired taste.
- Take out of oven and plate the peppers.
- Sprinkle with green onions.