Pizza has always been a favorite of mine. I mean who doesn’t like a good slice? There are so many types of pizzas, the possibilities are endless. Another reason it’s a favorite, because I feel you really can’t mess up making a pizza. It’s a fool proof meal and one even the worst of cooks can make.
Everything good is better with age. I have found that as I age my palate and taste for pizza has gone from your standard supreme pizza to a more artisan pizza. The goat cheese pizza made below is one of those artisan pizzas I threw together. It was a fast and easy meal and delicious. The leftovers were fabulous as well.
- 1 Pkg Flatzza Pizza Crust ( 2 in a Pkg)
- 1 Medium-Large Goat Cheese Log
- 10 Stalks asparagus (chopped)
- 1 Head broccoli (chopped)
- ½ Red Onion (diced)
- ¼ Cup marinated artichoke hearts (chopped)
- 1-2 Pkgs prosciutto
- 1 Tbsp Olive Oil
- Garlic Powder to taste
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Balsamic Vinegar
- Preheat oven to 425°
- Place the chopped broccoli, red onion and asparagus in a pan and saute with olive oil and salt & pepper to taste. Saute for 5 minutes (veggies should still be crisp). Set aside.
- Place each Flatzza Pizza Crust on either a cookie sheet or pizza pan with no holes in the bottom.
- Cut the goat cheese log in half. Place a half of the goat cheese on each crust and spread as best you can. Place in the oven for 5 minutes to help soften. Take out and finish evenly spreading the goat cheese. Sprinkle with garlic powder.
- Evenly spread prosciutto amongst 2 crusts. Top with sauteed veggie mixture and chopped artichokes.
- Bake for 20 minutes. Let Cool, drizzle with balsamic and Enjoy!